Presentations - Regional /National / International 2010-
Histopathological predictors of survival in node dissections in metastatic melanoma - R Pinder R, Peach H - Perspectives in Melanoma - Amsterdam
Ilioinguinal Node Dissection for Malignant Melanoma and Predictors of Pelvic Node Metastasis - Saleh D, Peach H - International congress of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Vancouver
Sentinel lymph node biopsy significantly reduces the incidence of extracapsular extension of cutaneous melanoma metastases in regional lymph nodes. – Au, A.C.Y.; Mughal M.; Peach H.; Moncrieff M. – Winter BAPRAS
Challenges of delivering a successful Melanoma pathway - Peach H - presentation to Bristol Myers Squibb
Isolated Limb Infusion - A single centre experience and review of the technique - D Wilks, Peach H- Winter BAPRAS
Plantar Acral Lentigenous Melanoma - Walls J, Peach H- Melanoma Focus
Isolated Limb Infusion in the management of extremity soft tissue sarcoma: a systematic literature review - Teoh V, Wilks D, Peach Het al - British Sarcoma Group
Wide Local excision for Dermatofibrosarcoma Protuberans (DSFP) - s single centre series - Elder S, Peach H, Smith I- British Sarcoma Group
- Baseline peripheral blood ratios are associated with microscopic metastases of cutaneous melanoma to the sentinel lymph node - 2017 International Pigment Cell Conference -Denver Aug (Robinson AV, Keeble C, Peach H, Marples M, Dewar D, Wade R)
- Reducing length of hospital stay following lymph node dissection safely:The Leeds Experience - BAPRAS (Carbone A, Wade R, Peach H)
- A randomised trial of excision margins for melanoma 9th World Melanoma Congress - Brisbane Oct (Moncrieff M, Peach H et al)
- NICE guidelines for the management of melanoma Brisbane Oct - Peach H
- Free Paper -The baseline neutrophil-lymphocyte and lymphocyte- monocyte ratios predict microscopic metastases of cutaneous melanoma to the sentinel lymph node: a multicentre cohort study. BAPRAS - London NovWade R, Robinson A, Keeble C, Marples M, Dewar D, Lo C, Moncreiff M, Peach H
- Update on surgical management and role for sentinel node biopsy in MM - The Royal College of Radiologists, Skin Cancer Update meeting - Peach H
- Organiser of Yorkshire Regional Skin Cancer Update meeting
- MSLT-2 - Consensus results and changes to current practice - Peach H Yorkshire Regional Skin Cancer Update meeting
- Acral Lentiginous Melanoma - Is inflammation the missing link? British Association of Dermatologists Edinburgh July 2018 - Peach H
- Managing infected seromas: an evaluation of efficacy and cost - International Conference on Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery, Toronto Septemeber 2018 (Robinson A, Dewar D, Peach H)
Read what aspects of Service our patients have found helpful.
Has information been conveyed in an understanding and informative manner?
Mr Peach explains everything very clearly and carefully not assuming any prior knowledge by the patient. Complex issues are covered in sensible easy to understand ways. He shows much patience in answering questions.
Based in Leeds
Visit Mr Peach in one of the following locations